I am super excited to be announcing a brand new program here at Kirstin Rilee Photography: a Mommy Rep program!!!
Are you fun, outgoing and a big part of the community? Do you love to share your experiences with other moms? Do you have kids who are under the age of 12? Do you want to earn awesome gift cerificates? Keep on reading to find out more about the Mommy Rep program and how it can benefit you!
How do I become a Mommy Rep?
Becoming a Mommy Rep is easy! Just fill out the form below with all of your information so you can be considered for the Mommy Rep program.
What are the requirements for a mommy rep?
- Mommy Reps must LOVE Kirstin Rilee Photography and have a desire to promote us during the 2014 year.
- Must have great style, lots of personality, and be socially involved both in the community and online.
- Must live within 30 miles of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Must be willing to drive to Bixby, Oklahoma for photo sessions.
- Must have children that love the camera
- Agree to sign a model release allowing Kirstin Rilee Photography to use your portrait images for website, marketing, and social media purposes.
What do you get for being a Mommy Rep?
The benefits of being a Mommy Rep are amazing! You will receive:
- A FREE mini session to get you started with the program.
- 7-10 watermarked images for sharing on Facebook and other social media sites.
- Personalized Rep Cards to hand out to your friends and family: these cards will have my business information on them as well as a photo from your most recent session.
- For each person who books a session, you will receive a $25 credit with Kirstin Rilee Photography, which can be used on prints, products, or future sessions.
- When you refer 20 people, you will receive a complimentary 16X20 canvas ($200 value) plus all of the credits you have already earned!
** All clients you refer must BOOK and COMPLETE their photo session before the end of 2014 in order for you to receive referral credits.
At this time I am only looking for THREE mommy reps! Please do not be offended if I do not choose you, I will look for new ones periodically!
All submissions are due by February 18, 2014.